Leju Price Performance
Shares of NYSE:LEJU opened at $1.17 on Friday. Leju has a 52 week low of $0.85 and a 52 week high of $9.84. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $1.50 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $1.57.
Institutional Trading of Leju
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in Leju stock. Two Sigma Securities LLC bought a new stake in Leju Holdings Limited (NYSE:LEJU – Free Report) during the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm bought 16,337 shares of the financial services provider’s stock, valued at approximately $38,000. Two Sigma Securities LLC owned 0.12% of Leju as of its most recent SEC filing. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 1.05% of the company’s stock.
Leju Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides online to offline (O2O) real estate services in the People's Republic of China. It offers real estate e-commerce, online advertising, and online listing services through its online platform, and various mobile applications. The company also operates various real estate and home furnishing Websites of SINA Corporation (SINA).
- Five stocks we like better than Leju
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Leju Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leju and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.