Zegona Communications plc (LON:ZEG – Get Free Report) insider Ashley G. Martin purchased 13,332 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 17th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of GBX 150 ($1.88) per share, with a total value of £19,998 ($25,019.39).
Zegona Communications Trading Up 1.4 %
LON ZEG opened at GBX 149 ($1.86) on Tuesday. The stock has a market capitalization of £9.19 million, a P/E ratio of -292.16 and a beta of 0.34. Zegona Communications plc has a 52-week low of GBX 30.25 ($0.38) and a 52-week high of GBX 154 ($1.93). The firm has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 41.02 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 42.14. The company has a quick ratio of 6.23, a current ratio of 13.32 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.22.
About Zegona Communications
- Five stocks we like better than Zegona Communications
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Apparel Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Options Trading – Understanding Strike Price
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Zegona Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zegona Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.