Yellow Stock Performance
Shares of NASDAQ YELLQ opened at $1.80 on Tuesday. Yellow has a 12-month low of $0.43 and a 12-month high of $5.00. The company has a market capitalization of $93.83 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.16 and a beta of 2.86. The business’s fifty day moving average is $1.54.
- Five stocks we like better than Yellow
- What Are MATANA Stocks?
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- How to Invest in Blockchain Stocks Step by Step
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- What Are Dividend Champions? How to Invest in the Champions
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for Yellow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yellow and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.