WeWork Stock Up 6.9 %
Shares of NYSE WEWKQ opened at $1.85 on Tuesday. WeWork has a fifty-two week low of $0.52 and a fifty-two week high of $120.80. The company has a market cap of $98.52 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.02 and a beta of 2.08.
- Five stocks we like better than WeWork
- The 3 Best Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- The Most Important Warren Buffett Stock for Investors: His Own
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for WeWork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WeWork and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.