Incitec Pivot Limited (OTCMKTS:INCZY – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Monday, November 20th, NASDAQ reports. Shareholders of record on Monday, December 4th will be paid a dividend of 0.0288 per share on Friday, December 29th. The ex-dividend date is Friday, December 1st.
Incitec Pivot Stock Down 6.0 %
Incitec Pivot stock opened at $1.89 on Tuesday. Incitec Pivot has a 12 month low of $1.69 and a 12 month high of $2.72. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $1.90 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1.91.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Citigroup cut Incitec Pivot from a “neutral” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Wednesday, September 13th.
Incitec Pivot Company Profile
Incitec Pivot Limited manufactures and distributes industrial explosives, industrial chemicals, and fertilizers in Australia, the United States, Canada, Turkey, France, and internationally. The company manufactures and distributes fertilizers, including di/mono-ammonium phosphate, ammonia, granulated ammonium sulphate, urea, and single super phosphate, as well as imports and sells fertilizers.
- Five stocks we like better than Incitec Pivot
- Investing in the Best Airline Stocks
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for Incitec Pivot Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Incitec Pivot and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.