Terna S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:TEZNY – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,300 shares, a decline of 83.5% from the April 30th total of 7,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 14,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Terna Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS TEZNY traded up $0.26 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $24.84. The company had a trading volume of 7,430 shares, compared to its average volume of 14,327. Terna has a 1-year low of $17.35 and a 1-year high of $26.47. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $25.37 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $23.84.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Terna (TEZNY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Terna Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Terna and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.