SQI Diagnostics Inc. (OTCMKTS:SQIDF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 52,000 shares, a decrease of 76.8% from the April 30th total of 223,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 266,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
SQI Diagnostics Price Performance
SQIDF remained flat at $0.05 on Friday. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $0.04 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.06. SQI Diagnostics has a 1 year low of $0.03 and a 1 year high of $0.16.
SQI Diagnostics Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SQI Diagnostics (SQIDF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for SQI Diagnostics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SQI Diagnostics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.