Talon International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:TALN – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,600 shares, a drop of 60.0% from the April 30th total of 4,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 17,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Talon International Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:TALN remained flat at $0.14 during trading on Friday. Talon International has a 1 year low of $0.06 and a 1 year high of $0.15. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $0.13 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.13.
Talon International Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Talon International (TALN)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Talon International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Talon International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.