Pacific Valley Bancorp (OTCMKTS:PVBK – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $10.69 and traded as low as $8.84. Pacific Valley Bancorp shares last traded at $8.84, with a volume of 666 shares changing hands.
Pacific Valley Bancorp Stock Performance
The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $9.61 and a 200 day simple moving average of $10.68. The company has a market cap of $39.43 million, a P/E ratio of 7.26 and a beta of 0.42.
Pacific Valley Bancorp (OTCMKTS:PVBK – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Monday, May 1st. The financial services provider reported $0.29 EPS for the quarter. The business had revenue of $4.92 million during the quarter.
Pacific Valley Bancorp Company Profile
Pacific Valley Bancorp. operates as a bank holding company. The company was founded in 2021 and is headquartered in Salinas, CA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pacific Valley Bancorp (PVBK)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Pacific Valley Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pacific Valley Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.