Analysts at StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Power REIT (NYSE:PW – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Separately, TheStreet cut Power REIT from a “c-” rating to a “d” rating in a research note on Thursday, April 13th.
Power REIT Stock Up 0.5 %
PW stock opened at $2.00 on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.05, a current ratio of 1.89 and a quick ratio of 1.89. The stock has a market capitalization of $6.78 million, a P/E ratio of 2.70 and a beta of 0.99. The business has a 50-day moving average of $2.98 and a 200-day moving average of $4.31. Power REIT has a fifty-two week low of $1.91 and a fifty-two week high of $25.08.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Power REIT
About Power REIT
Power REIT is a holding company, which owns a portfolio of real estate assets related to transportation and energy infrastructure. It also expanded its real estate portfolio related to controlled environment agriculture for the cultivation of food and cannabis. The company was founded on August 26, 2011 and is headquartered in Old Bethpage, NY.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Power REIT (PW)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Power REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Power REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.