Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. Over the last seven days, Pirate Chain has traded down 8.1% against the US dollar. One Pirate Chain coin can currently be bought for about $0.26 or 0.00000976 BTC on exchanges. Pirate Chain has a market cap of $51.24 million and $86,813.88 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.94 or 0.00123117 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.59 or 0.00047048 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.41 or 0.00031425 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00001087 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000862 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 20.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Pirate Chain Coin Profile
Pirate Chain (CRYPTO:ARRR) is a dPoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 29th, 2018. Pirate Chain’s total supply is 196,213,798 coins. Pirate Chain’s official Twitter account is @piratechain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pirate Chain’s official website is pirate.black. The Reddit community for Pirate Chain is https://reddit.com/r/piratechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pirate Chain’s official message board is medium.com/piratechain.
Pirate Chain Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirate Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pirate Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.