Shares of Mitsubishi Co. (OTCMKTS:MSBHF – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $41.81 and last traded at $41.27, with a volume of 24433 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $40.60.
Mitsubishi Stock Up 1.7 %
The company has a quick ratio of 1.03, a current ratio of 1.29 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.39. The company has a market cap of $30.46 billion, a PE ratio of 6.23 and a beta of 0.57. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $37.45 and a 200-day moving average of $34.73.
Mitsubishi Corp. engages in the provision of services utilizing the function of general trading. It operates through the following segments: Global Environmental and Infrastructure, Industrial Finance, Logistics and Development, Energy Business, Metals, Machinery, Chemicals, Living Essentials, and Others.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mitsubishi (MSBHF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Mitsubishi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitsubishi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.