Invesco NASDAQ Next Gen 100 ETF (NASDAQ:QQQJ – Get Rating) traded down 1.2% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $24.44 and last traded at $24.51. 69,685 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 50% from the average session volume of 138,637 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.81.
Invesco NASDAQ Next Gen 100 ETF Stock Up 1.0 %
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $24.72 and its 200 day simple moving average is $25.04.
Invesco NASDAQ Next Gen 100 ETF Cuts Dividend
The company also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, March 24th. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, March 21st were given a $0.049 dividend. This represents a $0.20 annualized dividend and a yield of 0.79%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Monday, March 20th.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco NASDAQ Next Gen 100 ETF (QQQJ)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco NASDAQ Next Gen 100 ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco NASDAQ Next Gen 100 ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.