Ascendant Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS:ASDRF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 11,100 shares, an increase of 455.0% from the April 30th total of 2,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 19,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.6 days.
Ascendant Resources Trading Down 0.5 %
ASDRF stock traded down $0.00 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $0.15. 2,000 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 21,579. Ascendant Resources has a twelve month low of $0.08 and a twelve month high of $0.22. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.16 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.16.
Ascendant Resources Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ascendant Resources (ASDRF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Ascendant Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ascendant Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.