TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 18th. Over the last week, TerraClassicUSD has traded 8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One TerraClassicUSD coin can now be purchased for about $0.0235 or 0.00000087 BTC on popular exchanges. TerraClassicUSD has a total market capitalization of $230.33 million and approximately $20.38 million worth of TerraClassicUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.27 or 0.00063594 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.39 or 0.00045626 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0635 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00007865 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00020057 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000966 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00003703 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001554 BTC.
USTC uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 24th, 2019. TerraClassicUSD’s total supply is 9,799,614,262 coins and its circulating supply is 9,797,439,943 coins. The official message board for TerraClassicUSD is medium.com/terra-money. TerraClassicUSD’s official Twitter account is @terra_money and its Facebook page is accessible here. TerraClassicUSD’s official website is terra.money.
Buying and Selling TerraClassicUSD
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TerraClassicUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TerraClassicUSD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TerraClassicUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TerraClassicUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TerraClassicUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.