StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Qiagen (NASDAQ:QGEN – Get Rating) in a research report released on Thursday. The brokerage issued a buy rating on the stock.
Qiagen Price Performance
QGEN stock opened at $46.12 on Thursday. Qiagen has a twelve month low of $40.38 and a twelve month high of $51.18. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.42, a quick ratio of 2.09 and a current ratio of 2.46. The stock has a market cap of $10.50 billion, a P/E ratio of 25.07, a PEG ratio of 1.26 and a beta of 0.40.
Qiagen Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Qiagen (QGEN)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Qiagen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qiagen and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.