Mentor Capital, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MNTR – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.04 and traded as low as $0.04. Mentor Capital shares last traded at $0.05, with a volume of 42,850 shares traded.
Mentor Capital Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.30, a current ratio of 1.63 and a quick ratio of 1.63. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $0.04 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.05.
Mentor Capital Company Profile
Mentor Capital, Inc is an operating, acquisition, and investment company, which invests in the energy, mining and minerals, technology, consumer products, management services, manufacturing, medical marijuana, and cannabis sectors. It operates through the following segments: Cannabis and Medical Marijuana, Facilities Operations Related, and Corporate and Other.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mentor Capital (MNTR)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Mentor Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mentor Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.