eCash (XEC) traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 19th. eCash has a total market capitalization of $623.36 million and $9.39 million worth of eCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One eCash coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, eCash has traded up 21.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28,000.95 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $136.47 or 0.00487330 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $37.36 or 0.00133404 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00032716 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000608 BTC.
eCash Coin Profile
eCash is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 1st, 2021. eCash’s total supply is 19,337,185,923,303 coins. The Reddit community for eCash is https://reddit.com/r/ecash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eCash’s official website is e.cash. eCash’s official Twitter account is @ecashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling eCash
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade eCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy eCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.