StockNews.com started coverage on shares of 8X8 (NASDAQ:EGHT – Get Rating) in a report published on Thursday. The firm issued a hold rating on the stock.
Separately, Roth Capital reissued a neutral rating on shares of 8X8 in a research report on Thursday, February 2nd.
8X8 Stock Performance
Shares of 8X8 stock opened at $4.22 on Thursday. The company has a quick ratio of 1.55, a current ratio of 1.55 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.51. 8X8 has a 12-month low of $2.87 and a 12-month high of $13.48.
8×8, Inc engages in the provision of enterprise communication solutions. It offers solutions to the business services, education, financial services, government, healthcare, and manufacturing industries. The company was founded in February 1987 and is headquartered in Campbell, CA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on 8X8 (EGHT)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for 8X8 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 8X8 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.