Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 18th. One Internet Computer token can currently be purchased for $5.39 or 0.00020002 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Internet Computer has traded up 14.4% against the dollar. Internet Computer has a market capitalization of $1.60 billion and approximately $49.38 million worth of Internet Computer was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.15 or 0.00063653 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00045685 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0631 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00007795 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0714 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000809 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000956 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003692 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001563 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000209 BTC.
Internet Computer Profile
Internet Computer (CRYPTO:ICP) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 10th, 2021. Internet Computer’s total supply is 497,115,694 tokens and its circulating supply is 296,397,747 tokens. Internet Computer’s official website is internetcomputer.org. Internet Computer’s official message board is forum.dfinity.org. Internet Computer’s official Twitter account is @dfinity and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Internet Computer is https://reddit.com/r/dfinity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Internet Computer Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Internet Computer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Internet Computer should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Internet Computer using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Internet Computer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Internet Computer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.