Square Token (SQUA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. In the last week, Square Token has traded 12.2% lower against the dollar. Square Token has a market capitalization of $37.48 million and $632,600.18 worth of Square Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Square Token token can currently be bought for $18.12 or 0.00079046 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0744 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.07 or 0.00401870 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6,462.83 or 0.28209540 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $135.79 or 0.00592709 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000176 BTC.
About Square Token
Square Token’s total supply is 5,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,068,298 tokens. The official website for Square Token is squaretoken.org. Square Token’s official Twitter account is @tokensquare and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Square Token
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Square Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Square Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Square Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Square Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Square Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.