Silgan Stock Up 0.8 %
Shares of NASDAQ SLGN traded up $0.39 during midday trading on Tuesday, hitting $50.79. The stock had a trading volume of 556,352 shares, compared to its average volume of 395,277. The firm has a market capitalization of $5.59 billion, a P/E ratio of 14.11, a PEG ratio of 2.52 and a beta of 0.80. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $52.19. Silgan has a 1 year low of $38.59 and a 1 year high of $54.59. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.92, a current ratio of 1.39 and a quick ratio of 0.88.
Silgan Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Silgan (SLGN)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for Silgan Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Silgan and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.