Signify (OTCMKTS:SFFYF – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 1.5% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $36.25 and last traded at $36.35. 1,016 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 168% from the average session volume of 379 shares. The stock had previously closed at $36.89.
Signify Stock Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average of $31.36 and a 200 day moving average of $29.85.
Signify Company Profile
Signify NV engages in the provision, development, manufacture, and application of lighting products, systems, and services. It operates through the following segments: Digital Solutions, Digital Products, Conventional Products, and Other. The company was founded by Gerard Leonard Philips and Anton Frederik Philips in 1891 and is headquartered in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Signify (SFFYF)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for Signify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Signify and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.