Nocopi Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:NNUP – Get Rating) traded down 4.7% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $2.80 and last traded at $2.85. 604 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 53% from the average session volume of 1,272 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.99.
Nocopi Technologies Trading Down 1.8 %
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $2.93 and a 200 day moving average price of $2.87.
About Nocopi Technologies
Nocopi Technologies, Inc develops and markets specialty reactive inks for applications in the educational and toy product markets, and technologies for document and product authentication. The company offers specialty inks for coloring books, activity kits, play sheets, single use place mats, greeting cards, board games, promotional products, or other paper-based applications; and anti-counterfeiting and anti-diversion technologies and products for various applications in the authentication of documents having intrinsic value, such as merchandise receipts, checks, travellers' checks, gift certificates, and event tickets, as well as product labelling and packaging services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nocopi Technologies (NNUP)
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
Receive News & Ratings for Nocopi Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nocopi Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.