Shares of LiveWire Group, Inc. (NYSE:LVWR – Get Rating) saw unusually-strong trading volume on Wednesday . Approximately 16,937 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 41% from the previous session’s volume of 12,034 shares.The stock last traded at $5.81 and had previously closed at $5.32.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Citigroup began coverage on shares of LiveWire Group in a report on Monday, October 24th. They issued a “neutral” rating and a $8.70 target price on the stock.
LiveWire Group Trading Up 18.0 %
The company’s 50 day moving average is $5.49.
LiveWire Group Company Profile
LiveWire Group, Inc engages in the manufacturing of electric motorcycles in North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa, and Asia Pacific regions. It offers its products under the LiveWire brand name. The company has strategic partnerships with Harley-Davidson, Inc and the KYMCO Group. LiveWire Group, Inc was founded in 2010 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on LiveWire Group (LVWR)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for LiveWire Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LiveWire Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.