Infineon Technologies AG (OTCMKTS:IFNNF – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $32.61 and traded as high as $34.92. Infineon Technologies shares last traded at $34.92, with a volume of 6,884 shares.
Infineon Technologies Price Performance
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $32.65 and a 200 day simple moving average of $27.81.
About Infineon Technologies
Infineon Technologies AG designs, develops, manufactures, and markets semiconductors and related system solutions worldwide. Its Automotive segment offers automotive microcontrollers; 3D ToF, magnetic, and pressure sensors; discrete power semiconductors; IGBT modules; industrial microcontrollers; power and radar sensor ICs; transceivers; SiC diodes, MOSEFTs, and modules; and voltage regulators for use in assistance and safety systems, comfort electronics, infotainment, powertrain, and security products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Infineon Technologies (IFNNF)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for Infineon Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Infineon Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.