Husky Energy Inc. (OTCMKTS:HUSKF – Get Rating) traded up 7% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $5.45 and last traded at $5.40. 15,200 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 4% from the average session volume of 14,600 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.05.
Husky Energy Stock Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average of $5.40 and a two-hundred day moving average of $5.40.
Husky Energy Company Profile
Husky Energy Inc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an integrated energy company in the United States, Western and Atlantic Canada, and the Asia Pacific. It operates through two segments, Integrated Corridor and Offshore. The company engages in the exploration for, and development and production of crude oil, bitumen, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGL); marketing of the company's and other producers' crude oil, natural gas, NGL, sulphur, and petroleum coke; pipeline transportation and blending of crude oil and natural gas; and storage of crude oil, diluent, and natural gas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Husky Energy (HUSKF)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for Husky Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Husky Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.