Hermez Network (HEZ) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 24th. In the last week, Hermez Network has traded 0.5% lower against the dollar. One Hermez Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $4.21 or 0.00018601 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Hermez Network has a market capitalization of $153.81 million and $349,180.33 worth of Hermez Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00010009 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.20 or 0.00049469 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00030558 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00017831 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004414 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.65 or 0.00214925 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00002889 BTC.
About Hermez Network
HEZ is a token. Its launch date was October 14th, 2020. Hermez Network’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,534,435 tokens. The official website for Hermez Network is hermez.io. The official message board for Hermez Network is blog.hermez.io. Hermez Network’s official Twitter account is @hermez_network and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Hermez Network
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hermez Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hermez Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hermez Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hermez Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hermez Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.