Global X S&P 500 Covered Call ETF (NYSEARCA:HSPX – Get Rating) was down 0% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $40.30 and last traded at $40.46. Approximately 430,936 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 1,170% from the average daily volume of 33,920 shares. The stock had previously closed at $40.47.
Global X S&P 500 Covered Call ETF Stock Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $40.49 and a 200 day moving average price of $41.28.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X S&P 500 Covered Call ETF (HSPX)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for Global X S&P 500 Covered Call ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X S&P 500 Covered Call ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.