Shares of Foresight VCT Plc (LON:FTV – Get Rating) fell 7.2% on Monday . The company traded as low as GBX 71 ($0.88) and last traded at GBX 71 ($0.88). 7,404 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 97% from the average session volume of 232,158 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 76.50 ($0.95).
Foresight VCT Stock Performance
The firm has a market capitalization of £165.46 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 629.17. The business has a fifty day moving average of GBX 75.81 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 76.68.
Foresight VCT Company Profile
Foresight VCT Plc is a private equity and buyouts firm, venture capital trust and managed by Foresight Group. This fund invests in SME, later stage growth capital opportunities across a range of sectors. It engages in investments in unquoted or AIM-listed companies in the United Kingdom. It invests in technology companies in United Kingdom.
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
Receive News & Ratings for Foresight VCT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Foresight VCT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.