China Everbright Environment Group Limited (OTCMKTS:CHFFF – Get Rating)’s stock price reached a new 52-week low during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.40 and last traded at $0.40, with a volume of 0 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $0.40.
China Everbright Environment Group Stock Performance
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $0.41 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.46.
China Everbright Environment Group Company Profile
China Everbright Environment Group Limited, provides environmental solutions worldwide. The company's Environmental Energy Project Construction and Operation segment constructs and operates food waste and leachate treatment, sludge treatment and disposal, methane-to-energy, fecal treatment, fly ash landfill, medical waste treatment, and solid waste treatment projects, as well as waste-to-energy plants.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Everbright Environment Group (CHFFF)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for China Everbright Environment Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Everbright Environment Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.