Velas (VLX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 24th. Velas has a total market capitalization of $51.38 million and approximately $940,294.01 worth of Velas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Velas has traded 2.7% lower against the dollar. One Velas coin can now be bought for about $0.0216 or 0.00000132 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.59 or 0.00076703 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.87 or 0.00060151 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001437 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0634 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00009791 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00023062 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001425 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00005377 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000283 BTC.
Velas Coin Profile
Velas uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 25th, 2019. Velas’ total supply is 2,380,436,192 coins. The Reddit community for Velas is https://reddit.com/r/velas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Velas’ official Twitter account is @velasblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Velas is velas.com. The official message board for Velas is medium.com/velasblockchain.
Velas Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Velas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Velas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Velas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Velas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Velas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.