Substratum (SUB) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. Substratum has a total market cap of $255,364.09 and $40.18 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Substratum has traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Substratum token can now be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16,500.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00010477 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00007795 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00037415 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.59 or 0.00039910 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00006047 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00021699 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $39.05 or 0.00236641 BTC.
- Maiar DEX (MEX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000137 BTC.
SUB is a token. It launched on July 25th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Substratum is https://reddit.com/r/substratumnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @substratumnet and its Facebook page is accessible here. Substratum’s official website is substratum.net.
Buying and Selling Substratum
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.