Stratis (STRAX) traded down 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 24th. One Stratis coin can now be purchased for $0.47 or 0.00002873 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $67.97 million and $20.46 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Stratis has traded up 6.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,186.92 or 0.07193077 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001872 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.33 or 0.00032328 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.59 or 0.00076285 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.98 or 0.00060490 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001431 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00009735 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00022917 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0486 or 0.00000295 BTC.
Stratis (CRYPTO:STRAX) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 137,387,367 coins and its circulating supply is 143,375,985 coins. Stratis’ official message board is www.stratisplatform.com/news. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Stratis is https://reddit.com/r/stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Stratis is stratisplatform.com.
Stratis Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.