Retractable Technologies Stock Up 1.8 %
Retractable Technologies stock traded up $0.04 during trading hours on Thursday, hitting $2.32. The company had a trading volume of 25,870 shares, compared to its average volume of 37,633. The firm has a market cap of $76.42 million, a PE ratio of 2.64 and a beta of 2.10. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a quick ratio of 4.89 and a current ratio of 6.12. Retractable Technologies has a fifty-two week low of $1.90 and a fifty-two week high of $9.11.
About Retractable Technologies
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Retractable Technologies (RVP)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for Retractable Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Retractable Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.