Siacoin (SC) traded 7.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. One Siacoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Siacoin has traded 7.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Siacoin has a market capitalization of $132.15 million and approximately $3.85 million worth of Siacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16,500.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $77.57 or 0.00470066 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00023668 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.96 or 0.00120947 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $135.99 or 0.00824148 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $114.66 or 0.00694840 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001667 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00006055 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $39.43 or 0.00238972 BTC.
Siacoin (CRYPTO:SC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 1st, 2015. Siacoin’s total supply is 52,573,702,991 coins. The official website for Siacoin is sia.tech. The Reddit community for Siacoin is https://reddit.com/r/siacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Siacoin’s official Twitter account is @skynetlabs and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Siacoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Siacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Siacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Siacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Siacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Siacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.