StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Professional Diversity Network (NASDAQ:IPDN – Get Rating) in a research note published on Monday morning. The firm issued a hold rating on the information services provider’s stock.
Professional Diversity Network Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ IPDN opened at $0.96 on Monday. Professional Diversity Network has a 1-year low of $0.66 and a 1-year high of $1.25. The company has a market cap of $16.01 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.84 and a beta of 18.50. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $0.85 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.81.
About Professional Diversity Network
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Professional Diversity Network (IPDN)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
Receive News & Ratings for Professional Diversity Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Professional Diversity Network and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.