Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 24th. Pirate Chain has a market capitalization of $70.47 million and $105,520.94 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Pirate Chain has traded up 4.8% against the dollar. One Pirate Chain coin can now be bought for about $0.36 or 0.00002181 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $43.58 or 0.00262627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.72 or 0.00088733 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.33 or 0.00056235 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001199 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00003045 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000220 BTC.
Pirate Chain Profile
ARRR is a dPoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 29th, 2018. Pirate Chain’s total supply is 192,088,450 coins and its circulating supply is 194,688,343 coins. Pirate Chain’s official message board is medium.com/piratechain. Pirate Chain’s official website is pirate.black. Pirate Chain’s official Twitter account is @piratechain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Pirate Chain is https://reddit.com/r/piratechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Pirate Chain Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirate Chain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pirate Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.