Grin (GRIN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 24th. Grin has a market capitalization of $3.70 million and $529,783.81 worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Grin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0376 or 0.00000228 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Grin has traded down 1.6% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16,484.63 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $77.69 or 0.00471269 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00023499 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.88 or 0.00120624 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $135.57 or 0.00822424 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $114.86 or 0.00696746 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00001662 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00006060 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.38 or 0.00238902 BTC.
Grin (CRYPTO:GRIN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the C31 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 15th, 2019. Grin’s total supply is 98,212,860 coins. The Reddit community for Grin is https://reddit.com/r/grincoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Grin’s official website is grin.mw. Grin’s official Twitter account is @grin_privacy and its Facebook page is accessible here. Grin’s official message board is forum.grin.mw.
Buying and Selling Grin
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Grin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Grin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.