Separately, HC Wainwright raised their price target on Alimera Sciences from $8.00 to $9.00 and gave the stock a buy rating in a research report on Thursday, July 28th.
Alimera Sciences Stock Down 0.4 %
ALIM opened at $4.19 on Monday. Alimera Sciences has a 52 week low of $3.94 and a 52 week high of $7.92. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $5.21 and a 200-day simple moving average of $5.64. The firm has a market cap of $29.34 million, a P/E ratio of -1.59 and a beta of 1.38.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Alimera Sciences Company Profile
Alimera Sciences, Inc, a pharmaceutical company, engages in the development and commercialization of ophthalmic pharmaceuticals in the United States and internationally. It offers ILUVIEN, an intravitreal implant for the treatment of diabetic macular edema (DME), which is a disease of the retina that affects individuals with diabetes and lead to severe vision loss and blindness; and to prevent relapse in recurrent non-infectious uveitis affecting the posterior segment of the eye.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Alimera Sciences (ALIM)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for Alimera Sciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Alimera Sciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.