OMG Network (OMG) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 24th. One OMG Network token can now be purchased for $1.17 or 0.00007062 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. OMG Network has a market cap of $164.33 million and $19.50 million worth of OMG Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, OMG Network has traded up 4.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.93 or 0.00077940 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.17 or 0.00061309 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001458 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00009933 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00023366 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001425 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00005539 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000296 BTC.
OMG Network Profile
OMG Network (OMG) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 23rd, 2017. OMG Network’s total supply is 140,245,398 tokens. OMG Network’s official Twitter account is @omgnetworkhq and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for OMG Network is omg.network. The Reddit community for OMG Network is https://reddit.com/r/omgnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
OMG Network Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OMG Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OMG Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OMG Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OMG Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OMG Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.