Shares of Neometals Ltd (OTCMKTS:RDRUY – Get Rating) rose 7.2% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as 7.39 and last traded at 7.39. Approximately 400 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 70% from the average daily volume of 1,330 shares. The stock had previously closed at 6.90.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada assumed coverage on Neometals in a research report on Friday, October 7th. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Neometals Price Performance
Neometals Ltd explores for mineral projects in Australia. The company operates through three segments: Lithium, Titanium/Vanadium, and Other. Its projects include the Lithium-ion Battery Recycling project, which recovers cobalt and other materials from spent and scrap lithium batteries; Vanadium Recovery project, which recovers vanadium pentoxide through processing of steelmaking by-products; Lithium Refinery project; and Barrambie Titanium and Vanadium project located in Western Australia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Neometals (RDRUY)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Neometals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Neometals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.