Lisk (LSK) traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 24th. One Lisk coin can now be bought for about $0.79 or 0.00004769 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Lisk has a market capitalization of $111.62 million and approximately $3.22 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Lisk has traded up 7.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Terra (LUNA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00009432 BTC.
- Belrium (BEL) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00024027 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0530 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00005482 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00006042 BTC.
- BitTorrent-New (BTT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00002121 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00005368 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000742 BTC.
Lisk Coin Profile
LSK is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 24th, 2016. Lisk’s total supply is 144,818,773 coins and its circulating supply is 141,064,297 coins. Lisk’s official message board is lisk.com/blog. The official website for Lisk is lisk.com. The Reddit community for Lisk is https://reddit.com/r/lisk and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Lisk’s official Twitter account is @liskhq and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Lisk Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.