Grin (GRIN) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 24th. One Grin coin can now be bought for $0.0380 or 0.00000229 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Grin has a market capitalization of $3.73 million and $530,749.40 worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Grin has traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16,591.81 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00000491 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.59 or 0.00473648 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00025417 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.21 or 0.00121800 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $136.87 or 0.00824922 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $115.97 or 0.00698940 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001674 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00006017 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.71 or 0.00239324 BTC.
Grin Coin Profile
GRIN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the C31 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 15th, 2019. Grin’s total supply is 98,212,860 coins. The Reddit community for Grin is https://reddit.com/r/grincoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Grin is grin.mw. Grin’s official Twitter account is @grin_privacy and its Facebook page is accessible here. Grin’s official message board is forum.grin.mw.
Grin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Grin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.