EOS (EOS) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 24th. In the last seven days, EOS has traded 0.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One EOS coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.91 or 0.00005477 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. EOS has a market cap of $976.05 million and approximately $118.60 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Terra (LUNA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00009436 BTC.
- Belrium (BEL) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00023870 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00006049 BTC.
- BitTorrent-New (BTT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00002126 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00004754 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00005344 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000741 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,061,006,819 coins and its circulating supply is 1,075,105,840 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @eosnfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. EOS’s official message board is eosnetwork.com/blog. EOS’s official website is eosnetwork.com. The Reddit community for EOS is https://reddit.com/r/eos and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
EOS Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.