Hotel Property Investments (ASX:HPI – Get Rating) insider Lachlan Edwards purchased 20,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, September 19th. The shares were purchased at an average price of A$3.17 ($2.22) per share, with a total value of A$63,460.00 ($44,377.62).
Lachlan Edwards also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, August 19th, Lachlan Edwards purchased 7,645 shares of Hotel Property Investments stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of A$3.28 ($2.29) per share, with a total value of A$25,075.60 ($17,535.38).
- On Monday, August 22nd, Lachlan Edwards acquired 7,465 shares of Hotel Property Investments stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of A$3.35 ($2.34) per share, with a total value of A$25,000.29 ($17,482.72).
Hotel Property Investments Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.06, a current ratio of 1.25 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 57.38.
About Hotel Property Investments
HPI owns a Portfolio of freehold hotels and associated specialty tenancies located throughout Queensland and South Australia. The pubs are leased to the Queensland Venue Company (QVC), a joint venture between Coles group and Australian Venue Company, and to Australian Leisure & Hospitality ("ALH"), a joint venture 75% owned by the Woolworths group.
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Hotel Property Investments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hotel Property Investments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.