WAX (WAXP) traded 0% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on August 6th. In the last week, WAX has traded up 3.6% against the US dollar. One WAX coin can currently be bought for $0.11 or 0.00000489 BTC on popular exchanges. WAX has a market capitalization of $241.04 million and $9.06 million worth of WAX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded up 15,899.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000861 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded down 49.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- YAS (YAS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Ndau (NDAU) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00068299 BTC.
WAXP is a coin. Its launch date was December 19th, 2017. WAX’s total supply is 3,910,831,259 coins and its circulating supply is 2,124,461,047 coins. WAX’s official Twitter account is @WAX_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for WAX is wax.io. The Reddit community for WAX is /r/WAX_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for WAX is wax.io/blog.
WAX Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WAX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WAX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WAX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WAX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WAX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.