SmartCash (SMART) traded up 2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 6th. One SmartCash coin can now be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, SmartCash has traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar. SmartCash has a total market capitalization of $711,299.78 and $22,906.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23,086.42 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,699.86 or 0.07363020 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.50 or 0.00162441 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00021455 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $60.93 or 0.00263926 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.42 or 0.00699180 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $140.17 or 0.00607165 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00005739 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
SMART is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Keccak hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 11th, 2017. SmartCash’s total supply is 2,014,903,577 coins and its circulating supply is 1,413,859,298 coins. SmartCash’s official Twitter account is @scashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. SmartCash’s official message board is forum.smartcash.cc. SmartCash’s official website is smartcash.cc. The Reddit community for SmartCash is /r/smartcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SmartCash Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SmartCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.