reflect.finance (RFI) traded up 2.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 6th. reflect.finance has a market capitalization of $266,765.68 and $94.00 worth of reflect.finance was traded on exchanges in the last day. One reflect.finance coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0283 or 0.00000122 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, reflect.finance has traded 16.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23,202.34 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004310 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004308 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003961 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003641 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002203 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $30.74 or 0.00132494 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.84 or 0.00033784 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.60 or 0.00067252 BTC.
RFI is a coin. reflect.finance’s total supply is 9,437,211 coins. The official message board for reflect.finance is reflectfinance.medium.com. reflect.finance’s official website is reflect.finance. reflect.finance’s official Twitter account is @ReflectFinance.
Buying and Selling reflect.finance
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as reflect.finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire reflect.finance should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy reflect.finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for reflect.finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for reflect.finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.