Perpetual Protocol (PERP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 6th. Perpetual Protocol has a market capitalization of $97.03 million and approximately $22.10 million worth of Perpetual Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Perpetual Protocol coin can currently be purchased for about $1.09 or 0.00004734 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Perpetual Protocol has traded up 17.1% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23,086.42 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004332 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004328 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00003953 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003643 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002215 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30.58 or 0.00132479 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.80 or 0.00033795 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.57 or 0.00067464 BTC.
Perpetual Protocol Profile
Perpetual Protocol (CRYPTO:PERP) is a coin. It was first traded on September 5th, 2020. Perpetual Protocol’s total supply is 150,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 88,775,000 coins. Perpetual Protocol’s official Twitter account is @perpprotocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. Perpetual Protocol’s official website is perp.fi.
Perpetual Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Perpetual Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Perpetual Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Perpetual Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Perpetual Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Perpetual Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.